A single image, of your choice, is broken into 10 pieces and scattered at the bottom. Players have 60 seconds to place the pieces on 10 target spots organized into 2 rows and 5 columns.
- Margin: There is space between pieces.
- Strict: Pieces are meant to be placed at a specific location.
- Easy: Order of the pieces does not matter.
- Game space: 640x480
- Source match graphic: 470x94
- Automatically generated pieces: 94x94
Completion Control Options:
- Multi-Exits: Exit level based on the number of pieces put in.
- Strict match can be used to complete a puzzle of some sort.
- Easy match can be used as an opinion-based tool. Ex: People to order colors based on their preference.
Login to the CataBoom admin panel, and choose "Create New Campaign", then:
- Enter the name and URL slug that you wish to use for your new camapaign"
- Game Category = Match
- Select Game = Easy Match 2x5: Multi-Exit